Early Bird Rates!
$1300 if paid by October 31 2014
$1450 if paid by January 1 2015
After January 1 the entry fee will be $1650/racer, all inclusive.
**Non-North American teams, please contact Dave at email@example.com directly for entry fees and arrangements!**
Unfortunately, Active.net does not allow partial deposits. However, if your team fee is paid by the appropriate early bird dates, we will offer you a refund less a non-refundable $1000 up until April 1, 2015. After that point, all fees become non-refundable.
*If your team is not selected to pariticpate, your entire fee will be refunded.
Your entry includes all of the following:
- FOUR nights accommodation! (3 night prior to the race, 1 after)
- Some of the most stunning scenery on earth!
- Access to discounted airfares
- Cool racing jerseys
- A unique format that will allow every team to race for the entire race! (We don’t believe in “unofficial” teams, if we can help it by any means possible…)
- Discounts on things such as your Mountain Home freeze dried meals to take out on the course…
- A nice prize $$ pool (The winning team will also receive a free entry into a future Expedition Idaho or Alaska as well)
- Pre and post race banquets and the accompanying parties!
- Glacier travel and Crevasse rescue training school (Racers must arrive by June 24, as we will have Glacier School June 25 – 26)
- SPOT tracking (trackers provided)
- Great ExpAK gear and clothing
- Really cool, fun awards!
- Hot food/beverages at many of the TAs – this is easily the best supported race ever!
- USARA and NAARS qualifying points – this will be a regional championship for both series
- Amazing maps
- Guided whitewater rafting
- Watercraft (excepting your personal packrafts)
- The “Best Finish in the History of AR!”
- Airport and on-course Transportation as needed
- An experience you will remember for your entire life!
- A copy of the official race DVD as well as a selection of photos of your team!